fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon CL-M5 Case for 500PF

  
 
Jmccas
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon CL-M5 Case for 500PF


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon CL-M5 Case for 500PF



Sold


Price: $35.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I recently sold my 500PF and of course I couldn’t find this case at the time of sale. I stumbled across it later so I have no use for it. I found the strap for the case shortly after posting my original ad. Also original foam inserts are included.

I’ll cover shipping, you cover any PP fees.























Jul 26, 2026 at 12:39 PM
FarmAssist
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon CL-M5 Case for 500PF


Pmed


Jul 29, 2026 at 04:03 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account