fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon RF 100-300mm

  
 
denrusso
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon RF 100-300mm


     Canon 100-300mm

Sold


Price: $8,750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Buyer to pay for shipping


Up for sale is my well cared for Canon RF 100-300 F2.8 lens. I purchased this upon release in May 2023 from Amazon. Used it a hand full of times each year to photograph my daughter's equestrian activities. Moving down to the 70-200.

I am including a B+W UV-Haze filter that has been on the lens since day one. I do not have all the original packaging, just the softshell carrier, strap, lens, and lens hood. There is a small nick in the lens hood - see pic below.




























Jul 26, 2026 at 12:36 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account