fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM

  
 
Neil vN
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM


     Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM

Withdrawn


Price: $900.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: UPS ground to CONUS included


Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM lens

I am selling this on behalf of a friend who has passed away, which means I don't have personal experience with this lens, but he did take care of his gear.


Check the photos to see the cosmetic condition of this lens.

I am selling other Canon related gear as well.
















































Jul 25, 2026 at 05:12 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account