fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Arca Swiss Z1+ DP Double Panning with Classic Knob Release

  
 
Cinstance
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Arca Swiss Z1+ DP Double Panning with Classic Knob Release


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Arca Swiss Cube C1 with classic knob-release clamp

Sold


Price: $1,049.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: Include within CONUS


9 out of 10 condition with only some minor wear on the edges and corners. All movements are smooth and tight.

Ask for $1049 net shipped (new retail price is $2000+ at B&H). Price includes insured shipping within CONUS but not payment fees. I prefer fee-free payment methods, but if you would like to use PayPal Goods & Services, please add 3% to cover the fee (3.5% if requesting a PayPal invoice).

I reserve the right to decline PayPal Goods & Services payments from buyers with little or no established feedback on the forum.

• • •


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Arca Swiss Z1+ DP with classic knob-release clamp

Sold


Price: $325.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Include within CONUS


9+ out of 10 condition with hardly any visible wear. All movement are smooth and tight.

Ask for $349 $325 net shipped (new retail price is $600+ at B&H). Price includes insured shipping within CONUS but not payment fees. I prefer fee-free payment methods, but if you would like to use PayPal Goods & Services, please add 3% to cover the fee (3.5% if requesting a PayPal invoice).

I reserve the right to decline PayPal Goods & Services payments from buyers with little or no established feedback on the forum.
































Edited on Jul 30, 2026 at 06:22 AM · View previous versions



Jul 23, 2026 at 04:32 PM
afk314
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Arca Swiss Z1+ DP Double Panning with Classic Knob Release


Crazy good price on the cube, wow.


Jul 23, 2026 at 04:43 PM
Rimfirer
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · Sold: Arca Swiss Z1+ DP Double Panning with Classic Knob Release


Great price on the Cube and Cinstance is a great seller. Everything I’ve bought from him has been absolutely spotless.

If I didn’t already have a Cube, I would certainly have this one! Right now.

TRUST HIM



Jul 23, 2026 at 06:43 PM
nguyenhm16
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Arca Swiss Z1+ DP Double Panning with Classic Knob Release


afk314 wrote:
Crazy good price on the cube, wow.


Heck yeah, if this was available at that price when I was looking, I wouldn't have gotten a Leofoto G6.



Jul 23, 2026 at 08:45 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account