fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN II Art Lens (Sony E)

  
 
Alan Ness
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN II Art Lens (Sony E)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN II Art Lens (Sony E)



Sold 4 following


Price: $910.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: I pay for shipping to conus


Final price reduction. I replaced some photos with better ones

I am selling my Sigma 24-70mm f2.8. It is in like new condition,
bought new 8 months ago. Used about 7-8 times, 800 shots. It comes with everything new. I added a new spare lens cap. I am selling it for $910 net. I pay for insured shipping to conus.










































Edited on Jul 29, 2026 at 02:03 PM · View previous versions



Jul 23, 2026 at 11:03 AM
Eulipian
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG DN II Art Lens (Sony E)


Would you accept $875?

Thanks



Jul 25, 2026 at 06:04 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account