Price: $600.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Insured shipping to the lower 48 (included)
This is the original version of Fuji's 16-55 f/2.8. These Red Badge lenses are the best of the XF lineup, and it shows here—this is an extremely impressive lens. It's bright, sharp, well-built, versatile, and makes lovely photos. I'm sad to move on from it but have decided to pare down and focus on shooting only primes
The lens itself is in very good condition, and functions perfectly. There are a couple small scratches near the XF badge which you can see in the photos, but that's basically it as far as wear. The lens hood got a bit dinged up but works fine, and I will also include a brand new, aluminum aftermarket hood from JJC.
Price includes PayPal fees and insured shipping to the lower 48.
Feel free to reach out with any questions. Thanks for looking.
Do you have free returns? My concern is with condition of the lens front/back. Respectfully yours,john
I am 80 years old and have a 200m f2 prime complete with filters original shipping box, wonderful lens .
To heavy for me with arthiritis in both shoulders.
The glass and mount are in great shape, I don't think you'd be disappointed at all. But if you did have an issue with the lens, I'd be happy to split the return shipping cost. I hope that seems fair.