fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Voigtlander 28mm Nokton f/1.5 Type I m-mount with SquareHood

  
 
noseris
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Voigtlander 28mm Nokton f/1.5 Type I m-mount with SquareHood


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Voigtlander 28mm Nokton f/1.5

Sold


Price: $570.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS


Fantastic condition black 28mm Nokton. Includes rear lens cap and SquareHood. This is the Type I model.

Price includes shipping. PayPal G&S preferred.




























Jul 22, 2026 at 01:01 PM
misteracng
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Voigtlander 28mm Nokton f/1.5 Type I m-mount with SquareHood


Tag


Jul 25, 2026 at 07:35 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account