fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M6 classic black 0.72 film camera

  
 
jinkun
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M6 classic black 0.72 film camera


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Leica M6 classic black 0.72 film camera

Sold


Price: $2,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


The camera is in beautiful condition and has been film tested. All functions work properly, and the light meter is responsive and accurate.

Cosmetically, the body is in excellent shape with only very minor signs of use. The top plate has no significant bubbling.

The only cosmetic issue worth noting is the ink-like mark on the frame counter (see the last two photos). I consulted both DAG and YYE about it. According to DAG, it can be removed by a cleaning service, which would cost approximately $100. YYE recommended me to use as-is and he could clean it next time when the camera needs a CLA. This issue is purely cosmetic and does not affect the camera's functionality in any way. To reflect this, I have priced the camera accordingly.

I will do 2600$ for local pick up at Bay Area and 2650$ for shipping [I will pay shipping]. I can only accept fee-less payment due to tax considerations.











































Jul 22, 2026 at 12:09 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account