Price: $700.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
***********************************
PLEASE NOTE:
Anyone interested in this D4 please DM me.
I will be taking this OFF FM by Aug 1 and doing a Trade in if not sold by then
***********************************
Very clean, shows signs of normal use.
Original charger and Two batteries. XQD card reader, CF Cards and XQD card will be included
from a smoke free home.
Shutter count: 158,270
S&H is included. Will only ship within the United States
Please feel free to DM me with any Offers. Reasonable offers will be accepted
Selling all of my Nikon gear switching to full Sony Mirrorless
Payment options:
• Preferred: Zelle and PayPal Friends & Family (FF)
• PayPal Goods & Services is available for established FM members, and you must cover the 3.5% fee.
Updates:
lowered asking price
This is Everything I will include in this sale EXCEPT for the hand strap I forgot to take that off prior to taking image.