fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: TTArtisan AF 40mm f/2 Lens (Sony E)

  
 
Jon Nguy
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: TTArtisan AF 40mm f/2 Lens (Sony E)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   TTArtisan AF 40mm f/2 Lens (Sony E)

Sold


Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS ground included. You can pay extra for faster shipping.


LNIB. I thought I would use this more, but I don't think I've ever taken it out of my home.

Took some test shots at home, but 40mm just isn't my thing. Decided to try the Viltrox 26 f/2.8 pancake that suits me better.

Price is net to me, I'll pay for shipping.

Includes box and everything inside.



Jul 21, 2026 at 01:58 PM
Aussie_Butt
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: TTArtisan AF 40mm f/2 Lens (Sony E)


Tag


Jul 30, 2026 at 05:22 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account