fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Nikon Z7 . Also want to trade (Sony A7cii for Z7), Nikon Z7 any...

  
 
Joeydgraffix
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Bought: Nikon Z7 . Also want to trade (Sony A7cii for Z7), Nikon Z7 any condition


     Nikon z7

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks


Trying to see if I can find any cheap z7. If you want to sell it for cash, let me know full price shipped in the USA. I will not be buying from anyone with 0 feedback.

Or trading with the sony I might want the z7ii. But send me what offers you have related to the z7. I'd love the z8 but I don't think I have enough money wise to do a swap unless your local and want the monitor, etc.

Or I can do trades,trades + cash/etc.

I have the following items that we can use for trades that you can find on my profile:

Black Sony A7c ii . Comes with Smallrig Video cage & m42 adapter.
Samyang 24mm f1.8 lens for sony
Iphone 15 pro Smallrig Videocage with magnetic filter adapter. Freewell 5 in 1 VND Magnetic filters, safety pouch.

Local trades to Stamford,CT:

Playstation 4 pro
38 inch 3821dw 1440 Dell Ultrawide Monitor barely used, in like new condition
Phone accesorries like Stands,beautydish,softbox
Various 77-82mm lens filters
HSU Audio System



Jul 21, 2026 at 12:06 PM
paul reitano
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Bought: Nikon Z7 . Also want to trade (Sony A7cii for Z7), Nikon Z7 any condition


tag


Jul 24, 2026 at 06:11 AM
loganme
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Bought: Nikon Z7 . Also want to trade (Sony A7cii for Z7), Nikon Z7 any condition


If you're interested in a Z7II, I have one I'm going to move on. PM if you're interested!


Jul 31, 2026 at 01:48 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account