fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Viltrox 90mm f2.2 EVO for Fujifilm X-mount

  
 
jbcameradesigns
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Viltrox 90mm f2.2 EVO for Fujifilm X-mount


     Viltrox 90mm f2.2 EVO for Fujifilm X-mount

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Did anyone pick up this lens when it was on sale recently, and now willing to sell it? I’m interested.

Thanks!
JB



Jul 21, 2026 at 06:19 AM
tremperj
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Bought: Viltrox 90mm f2.2 EVO for Fujifilm X-mount


Curious to see how many responses you get here! I only recently learned about this lens and its very intriguing. But I havent see too much in the way of coverage on it. Would love to pick on up as well.


Jul 21, 2026 at 01:18 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account