fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: FINAL REDUCTION

  
 
rollsman4
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: FINAL REDUCTION


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   FS: Nikon D750 Body Excellent +++ FINAL REDUCTION

Sold


Price: $520.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail


I Have 2 D750 Bodies and Dont need both
This Body I would rate it as a 9+ With Battery and Charger.
Body lens Cap. No box

Shutter count is 11034.

I just found the Sunwayfoto Custom Plate for Nikon D750. PN-D750R
I am Including this.

Sunwayfoto PN-D750R is a custom-fit, Arca-Swiss compatible quick-release base plate designed specifically for the Nikon D750 DSLR camera.
FREE Priority Mail Shipping. 520.00 Net to Me. Thank you

A 24.3-megapixel sensor with amazing dynamic range, and dual SD card slots.
and pro-level image quality and Full Frame DSLR












































Jul 19, 2026 at 03:47 PM
rollsman4
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: FINAL REDUCTION


Tag for Feedback


Aug 21, 2026 at 12:09 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account