fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: Contax G Zeiss 28mm 2.8 LTM mount Modified

  
 
Carl760
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: Contax G Zeiss 28mm 2.8 LTM mount Modified


     Contax G Zeiss 28mm 2.8 LTM Mount Modified



Available 7 following


Price: $675.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I bought this a while ago in hopes to use it on a future Leica camera purchase. Alas life happens and the Leica will not be in my future for some time so regretfully this should go to someone who can use this beautiful optic. This was modified by the company Avenon, which I hear is no longer in business or got bought out. Comes with Caps and mint original contax G UV filter and hood. I’ll attach a link to an article I found regarding the lens. Also I recommend using the Light Lens Lab LTM to M adapter.


https://shige-art.net/en/cgb28-ave-l39/






























Jul 16, 2026 at 02:55 PM
milescl
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · FS: Contax G Zeiss 28mm 2.8 LTM mount Modified


These were quality conversions done through the early 2000s. They also converted the Contax G 21mm lens, as well. GLWS.


Jul 17, 2026 at 01:04 PM
Carl760
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · FS: Contax G Zeiss 28mm 2.8 LTM mount Modified


Thank you! I’ve always wanted to try that 21. Images I’ve seen from it are absolutely gorgeous!


Jul 18, 2026 at 08:16 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account