p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens plus more...
Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens plus more...
Sold
Price: $8,500.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
I am selling my Canon EF 400mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens - Lens is in excellent shape no scratches on glass. Lens has Alphagrvd white skin on it as well as original hood. Comes with EF 1.4 iii and EF 2.0 iii extenders, EF-EOS R drop in filter mount adapter with VR ND filter, EF EOS-R control ring adapter, as well has Zemlin short hood and lens cap and thinkTANK bag. $8500 I prefer a Local pickup in the Johnson County, KS area. - I will not respond to generic is this still available questions - Buyer to pay insurance if you want it. Plus 3% for PP G&S - I will cover shipping costs by FedEx