fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: FUJI GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR - $999

  
 
ucberkeley22
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: FUJI GF 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR - $999


     FUJI GFX 100-200mm f/5.6 R LM OIS WR

Sold


Price: $999.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


A bit of catch and release for me. Thought I’d want to use a longer lens for landscapes but I stayed at the wide end of 100mm the whole time I tested it. The lens is fantastically sharp however. And if I didn’t already have an 100mm equivalent lens I’d keep it.

Lens is in exactly the same condition as purchased and includes tripod ring, OEM rear cap, soft case, hood, and a 3P front cap. Glass and body of lens are clean.

Shipping is included. Prefer F&F for tax purposes but any G&S sales are subject to 3.5% fee.

Here is link to the original listing:
https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1945461/



Jul 14, 2026 at 02:14 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account