fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Sony A6600

  
 
aznkidd55
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Sony A6600


     Sony A6600



Bought 2 following


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Let me know if you have one in good condition. Thanks!



Jul 14, 2026 at 12:54 PM
sjobesl
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Bought: Sony A6600


I have a like new a6600. I migrated to full frame and really can’t remember the last time I used it. It would include the box and all that came with it including: ac adapter,charging cord, Sony battery, lens cover, and unused strap. Haven’t looked into pricing, any idea on that?
Thanks,
Stephen



Jul 16, 2026 at 02:31 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account