fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon EF 70-200 f4 L IS USM Lens

  
 
meeus1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon EF 70-200 f4 L IS USM Lens


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon EF 70-200 f4 L IS USM Lens

Sold


Price: $460.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


For sale is my Canon EF 70-200 f4 L IS USM Lens. I have used it sparingly over several years but it is still in very good operational and cosmetic condition.
The lens works great with an adapter on the mirrorless body that I upgraded to but I have since moved on to the f/2.8 version.
Price is $460 including PP G&S and shipping to CONUS.
The package includes the original soft case, hood and both caps.
I will throw in the matching Hoya filter for only $20.























Jul 13, 2026 at 10:39 PM
meeus1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon EF 70-200 f4 L IS USM Lens


Price reduced


Jul 26, 2026 at 12:14 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account