fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon R10

  
 
Hoagie058
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon R10


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon R10



Sold


Price: $740.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


This camera basically has a spotless body and comes with 4 (3 aftermarket) batteries and a Canon charger.
I just purchased an R7 on here, so this has to go.
If I had to guess at a shutter count, I would say 5396, as that’s what the last file # says.

$740 shipped, net to me. Fees 3.5% extra























Jul 13, 2026 at 04:55 PM
nwardrip
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon R10


Tag


Jul 21, 2026 at 07:46 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account