fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon ZF Black + Small Rig Grip

  
 
Mystik
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon ZF Black + Small Rig Grip


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon ZF Black

Sold


Price: $1,300.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: UPS Ground fully Insured


Nikon ZF for sale. I'm the original owner. Body is very clean as up until I put it up for sale, I had it wrapped in an Alpha GRVD Skin. Including a couple extra third party batteries, dual charger, and the small-rig grip. Not pictured but this does include the original box

Price is net to me, but I will cover fully insured ground shipping.


















Jul 13, 2026 at 10:28 AM
Vesperene
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon ZF Black + Small Rig Grip


tag


Jul 14, 2026 at 05:31 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account