fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Very Very Minty Viltrox 135 f1.8, $525, net, shipped ppd in US

  
 
jacquesvroom
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Very Very Minty Viltrox 135 f1.8, $525, net, shipped ppd in US


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Viltrox 135 f1.8, $525, 9++, net, shipped ppd in US

Sold


Price: $525.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: FedEx Ground, usually within 24-36 hours


No need to describe this in general! Specifically, I am the first and only owner. It looks and functions very much like brand new. Sharp and yet sweet! All accessories included, including box.


I would vastly prefer most any pay platform other than PP. Specifically the "ZorV" platforms. I have nearly 250 positive feedback comments here on FM, most of the transactions in the z Column. I hope that level of feedback can make you feel safe in trusting my honorable intent and performance. I also have a unique name, easy to check on, hard for me to hide!! Only other Jacques Vroom the internet seems to know anywhere is my elder son, who would definitely rat me out if you find him first.

Please PM me here with any questions, comments, or to buy. Thanks.
—————————————————————————————————————

Retiring. Birthday#82 arrives in 2 weeks; hoping to be proud owner of 98% less optical equipment than I am now! A lot of Sony E and EF lenses in next week or so. Many a little off beat. All in great functional and cosmetic shape. Not giving it away, but pretty fairly priced!

Best to all.






Denver wins big over Duke last season. Goal saved by a kick! I was a few hundredths late. :(

  ILCE-7RM5    Viltrox AF 135/1.8 LAB FE lens    135mm    f/2.0    1/2500s    1000 ISO    -0.3 EV  




Jul 13, 2026 at 12:51 AM
parades
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Very Very Minty Viltrox 135 f1.8, $525, net, shipped ppd in US


tagged for feedback


Aug 17, 2026 at 08:29 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account