fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z Teleconverter TC-2x

  
 
krishna36
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z Teleconverter TC-2x


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z Teleconverter TC-2x

Sold


Price: $420.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


For sale: Nikon Z Teleconverter TC-2x

I will find the original boxes and original accessories (caps).
I not using this item enough. Hardly used it in the field. I always wanted to use this with 70-200 but I have 400 f/4.5 and ended using that more that this TC so selling this item.
Please PM me if you have any questions.

I am also selling other items that I am not using much.

Buyer pays for shipping.
Mode of payment - paypal






































Jul 11, 2026 at 10:29 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account