fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon ZF (black) with Extras, Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter

  
 
Steve Miller
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon ZF (black) with Extras, Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Nikon ZF (black) with Extras

Sold


Price: $1,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONT US insured shipping fee split between buyer and seller


I'm selling the Nikon Zf that I purchased on this forum earlier this year. It's a great camera and has the best manual focus tracking of any body I've shot with (along with all the usual great Nikon AF features) but at the end of the day, I have too many cameras and need to cull the heard.

Shutter count is 15,205, sadly, only about 500 are mine (see point above about having too many cameras). I don't see any marks on the camera and you'll think it's LNIB but I'm rating it a 9+ just to account for the higher shutter count (which is still nothing compared to the 200k rated shutter life).

The Zf comes with the following:

- SmallRig grip (a must have in my opinion)
- Neewer grip
- Urth M to Z adapter (no electronic contacts)
- Haoge Thumb Grip
- iWoodStore wood thumb grip: This is shown attached to the ZF in the pictures below. It greatly improves the ergonomics...which it should given the way too high $40 cost. It attaches with 3M tape and there's an extra strip of tape included in the box.

UPDATE: The Techart Pro TZM-02 autofocus adapter shown in the first picture is also being sold in the second listing below for $250 - Techart adapter is SOLD

Total price for the above kit (excluding the Techart adapter) is $1,450. I'll knock off $50 and sell the whole kit including the adapter for $1,650.

Comes with box and everything that came with Zf except for the hotshoe cover which I can't seem to locate. If I can find the Hoage box for the thumb grip, I'll hopefully be able to include the hotshoe cover because I'm guessing that's where it is (but I can't guarantee it).

I prefer to sell to FM members with strong feedback using no-fee PP. Price is net to me. I'll split shipping with the buyer. Please check out my feedback and buy with confidence.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Steve

• • •


     Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter

Sold


Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONT US insured shipping fee split between buyer and seller


The Techart Pro TZM-02 adapter allows you to use manual M mount lenses on Nikon Z bodies and works remarkably well (though not as good as native Z mount lenses which is understandable).

The adapter is in excellent condition (I'm rating it 9+).

I prefer to sell to FM members with strong feedback using no-fee PP. Price is net to me. I'll split shipping with the buyer. Please check out my feedback and buy with confidence.

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Steve










































Edited on Jul 12, 2026 at 05:41 PM · View previous versions



Jul 11, 2026 at 09:10 PM
dknagsim
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon ZF (black) with Extras, Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter


Sent message for the techart adapter.


Jul 12, 2026 at 12:54 AM
dknagsim
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Nikon ZF (black) with Extras, Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter


Tag for feedback


Jul 16, 2026 at 05:48 PM
jgiddi
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Nikon ZF (black) with Extras, Techart Pro TZM-02 M to Z Adapter


Tag for feedback


Jul 18, 2026 at 09:01 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account