fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: DJI Osmo Pocket 4

  
 
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: DJI Osmo Pocket 4


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    DJI Osmo Pocket 4



Sold 2 following


Price: $670.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS


I have a new DJI Osmo Pocket 4 camera for sale. This is the standard kit. I purchased it from a seller overseas as the camera iis not yet available in the states. I removed the camera from the box, made sure it operated correctly and it's been on my desk since. Never a recording made or a photo taken with the camera. It will ship in the original box. Price is $670 which includes domestic shipping to the lower 48. Add 3.5 percent if you use Paypal goods and services which I recommend. No photos are included as the unit is brand new.



Jul 11, 2026 at 03:15 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account