fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Custom Leather Leica M3 DS Double Stroke Rangefinder Camera Body -...

  
 
sanlee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Custom Leather Leica M3 DS Double Stroke Rangefinder Camera Body - 1957


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Custom Leather Leica M3 DS Double Stroke Rangefinder Camera Body - 1957

Sold


Price: $1,220.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks


I am selling my Leica M3 Double Stroke - 1957 as I no longer use it. Please feel free to reach out for questions!

Here are more photos: https://www.ebay.com/itm/327254584237

I ran a roll of film through it and it is working well. It has a custom baby blue leather from Studio Jebi (https://studiojebi.com/)

I would prefer fee-less transaction, new members will need to pay fee-less. Established members I can go either way make sure to add 3.5% to cover fees

CON/US Insured shipping with UPS/Fedex in the lower 48
Paypal Regular (with 3.5% fee)
Zelle/Venmo/Paypal FF (No fees)













Jul 09, 2026 at 08:18 AM
Wysongj
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Custom Leather Leica M3 DS Double Stroke Rangefinder Camera Body - 1957


I love the baby blue. GLWS!


Jul 14, 2026 at 02:05 PM
sanlee
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Custom Leather Leica M3 DS Double Stroke Rangefinder Camera Body - 1957


thank you!


Jul 14, 2026 at 08:16 PM
john9ol
Offline
•
[X]
p.1 #4 · Sold: Custom Leather Leica M3 DS Double Stroke Rangefinder Camera Body - 1957


what a beauty


Jul 15, 2026 at 06:49 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account