fredmiranda.com
Forum
Presentation Boards
Nature & Wildlife
Landscape Photography
City, Street & Architecture
People Photography
Black & White Photography
Macro & Still Life
Sports Photography
Wedding Photography
Digital Art, Smartphone & Abstract
Trip Location Advice & Meet-ups
Gear Talk
Canon Forum
Nikon Forum
Sony Forum
Leica & Alternative Gear
Fuji Forum
Film Is Not Dead
Micro Four Thirds Forum
Latest Photography News
General Gear-talk
Pro Digital Corner
Lighting & Studio Techniques
Post-processing & Printing
Forum & Miscellaneous
Assignments
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Photo Critique
Buy & Sell
Photo Gear
Tech Tools
Tips for Safe Transactions
Guidelines & Rules
Join Today
What's New
Latest Posts
FM Gear Reviews
Assignment Winners
Weekly Assignments
Monthly Assignments
Category Winners
Landscape Photography
Nature & Wildlife
People Photography
Register
Login
Forum
Buy & Sell
What's New
Register
Login
fredmiranda.com
Login
Moderated by:
Fred Miranda
•
Rules & Guidelines
|
Uninsured Payment Alert!
•
How to post Feedback
|
How to Red-Flag a thread
Warning to FM Members: NEVER use an uninsured method of payment!
FM Forums
|
Buy & Sell Photo-Gear
|
Join Upload & Sell
Sold: Nikon Z 18-140mm DX
shutterhappy
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #1
· Sold: Nikon Z 18-140mm DX
Nikon Z 18-140mm DX
Sold
Price: $329.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
In box.
Truly a versatile lens with excellent image quality.
Price includes shipping. Non fee payment.
Check my feedback.
Jul 06, 2026 at 11:44 PM
RossT16
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #2
· Sold: Nikon Z 18-140mm DX
Does this include caps and hood? I'm interested but I can't send pm's on here because I just joined the forum a few weeks ago and have only 1 post.
Jul 08, 2026 at 11:07 AM
RossT16
Offline
Upload & Sell
:
Off
p.1 #3
· Sold: Nikon Z 18-140mm DX
I got your pm but I can’t pm back. I want to buy the lens. Can you send me your PayPal address
Jul 08, 2026 at 07:13 PM
FM Forums
|
Buy & Sell Photo-Gear
|
Join Upload & Sell
Welcome back
Log in to your account
Username
Password
Login
Reset password
No account?
Register