fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G

  
 
krishna36
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G

Withdrawn


Price: $225.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I purchased this item used a year back and never used it.
It was for a project that never materialized and now I need the funds.

I might have original box and will include them if I find it.
Buyer Pays for the Shipping
Price is net to me.
Offers are welcome.


















Jul 06, 2026 at 12:54 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account