Price: $4,100.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: UPS/FedEx Insured
FINAL NOTICE / FIRM FLOOR: $4,100 is my absolute bottom line. If it doesn't sell at this price, I am simply keeping it. First firm commitment takes it.
Up for sale is my Leica 35mm Summilux FLE II (the latest version with the integrated hood and 0.4m close focus).
Condition: Optically and mechanically in Excellent+ condition. The glass is flawless, aperture clicks are snappy, and the focus ring is perfectly damped.
Transparency Note: There is some minor cosmetic wear / rough marks on the inner ring around the filter threads (clearly shown in the photos). This is purely aesthetic and does not affect the filter threads or mechanical operation whatsoever. The price has already been aggressively set to account for this cosmetic wear—no further discounts will be considered.
Bonus: I am including a matching genuine Leica UV filter in black (E39), also in excellent condition.
Includes: Original silver box, leather pouch, front/rear caps, and all documentation.
Trust & Verification / Zero Friction: I am an active, long-time seller with a 100% positive rating on eBay (username: jjmleu). I am more than happy to provide my profile link, original MPB purchase receipt via PM, or jump on a quick FaceTime call for serious buyers to verify the lens and my identity.
Price: $4,100 flat. This price is strictly firm and fully covers insured shipping (UPS/FedEx) as well as PayPal Goods & Services (G&S) fees.