fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: PRICE DROP! Canon C50 Excellent Condition (Photos)

  
 
shaneonymous
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: PRICE DROP! Canon C50 Excellent Condition (Photos)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon C50

Withdrawn


Price: $3,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Comes with XLR top handle and SmallRig cage + 1x Canon LP-E6P battery & charger. No box.

Has 163 hours on the body, just don't have much use for it anymore as the project I was using it for has ended and I have 2x R5ii bodies that see much more use.

Can send photos to interested parties, I will take some over the weekend.

$3200 (obo) shipping included with fee free payment


















Jul 03, 2026 at 08:45 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account