fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: PRICE DROP! BNIB (refurb) Canon RF 28-70 f2

  
 
shaneonymous
Online
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: PRICE DROP! BNIB (refurb) Canon RF 28-70 f2


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon RF 28-70 f2

Withdrawn


Price: $2,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


No photo as I haven't opened it because I'm planning on returning it. Just don't see myself using it, as I have the 24-105 2.8 and the 28-70 2.8 for travel.

Figured I'd see if anyone here wants the deal since they're sold out.

Can provide receipt and everything from Canon as it was purchased from their web store.

Was $2499 + Tax ($2730).



Jul 03, 2026 at 08:42 PM
hklucas
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: PRICE DROP! BNIB (refurb) Canon RF 28-70 f2


Great seller....appreciate his efforts, communication, fairness...


Aug 02, 2026 at 09:17 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account