fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Black Paint Leica MP

  
 
olegrainy
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Black Paint Leica MP


     Black Paint Leica MP

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Hi,

I’m looking for a black paint Leica MP. A little brassing is okay, but the camera must be in excellent working condition with accurate shutter speeds, a clean viewfinder/rangefinder, and no major issues.

My budget is around $4,000. Please let me know if you have one available.

Thanks.



Jul 03, 2026 at 04:28 PM
ljcabrera21
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Bought: Black Paint Leica MP


I have almost brandnew Leica MP .72 Black with box and accessories. No scratches and no issues. I put a skin on the body after buying it. Selling the body for 5,500. I have Summicron 35mm F2 (Good condition - cosmetic issues). If bundled, 7k.


Jul 05, 2026 at 09:56 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account