fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

FS: M43 Lenses

  
 
ptys
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · FS: M43 Lenses


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Mega O.I.S.

Sold


Price: $110.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS CONUS


The lens is in good condition, mechanically sound. The glass is scratch-free. It’s an impressive, sharp little gem for m3/4. I have no box for it.

The price is out the door PP fees and shipping.

• • •


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. Mega O.I.S.

Sold


Price: $210.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: USPS CONUS


This is a sharp and portable lens, mechanically sound. The hood is not as tight a fit as when it was new, but works fine. A great companion for the 12-32. The glass is scratch-free. A couple of specs of dust that I can see.

The price is out the door PP fees and shipping.

• • •


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus 45mm f/1.8 M.Zuiko



Available 6 following


Price: $180.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS CONUS


The lens is clean, the glass is pristine. A great, compact and very sharp portrait option for m4/3. Comes with all the accessories plus a JJC hood. All lenses need hoods!

The price is out the door PP fees and shipping.

• • •


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus 9-18mm f/4-5.6 M.Zuiko Digital ED MSC

Withdrawn


Price: $230.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS CONUS


This is a tiny, fantastic wide angle for m4/3 with a good image quality. I have not used it much since I got the wide angle for Sony, so it’s time for it to make someone else happy.

The glass is scratch free, the lens is clean. It comes with what’s in the photo. The squarish hood may look good, but it’s crap for transport and breaks the portability of this small lens. So I got the petal one which can be reversed and stored in a pouch.

The price includes shipping and PP fees.

• • •


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R ED MSC

Sold


Price: $90.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS CONUS


The best value zoom for m4/3 with an image quality that competes with any top option in this range.

The glass is scratch free and the lens is mechanically sound. There are a few dust specs inside that may have been there since it was new. I didn’t use this lens much at all.

The lens comes with a JJC hood because Olympus doesn’t respect us.

The price includes shipping and PP fees.






Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Mega O.I.S.







Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. Mega O.I.S.







Olympus 45mm f/1.8 M.Zuiko for m4/3







Olympus 9-18mm f/4-5.6 M.Zuiko Digital ED MSC







Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R ED MSC




Jul 01, 2026 at 01:45 PM
gnb40
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · FS: M43 Lenses


PM sent



Jul 30, 2026 at 05:09 PM
tominabox1
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #3 · FS: M43 Lenses


PM


Jul 30, 2026 at 07:47 PM
gnb40
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · FS: M43 Lenses


Payment sent for Pana 12-32 and 35-100.


Jul 31, 2026 at 09:22 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account