fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: Panasonic LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm f/2.8

  
 
jberry
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: Panasonic LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm f/2.8


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Panasonic LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm f/2.8 O.I.S. Lens



Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Mail


Looking for a good condition and good deal on the Panasonic LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm f/2.8 O.I.S. Lens. If no one has this for me, then I will go to B&H used section, just want to see if I can get a good deal here first, must come with box.






Pic for attention

  LEICA SL3    LUMIX S 85/F1.8 lens    85mm    f/1.8    1/640s    100 ISO    +0.3 EV  




Jun 30, 2026 at 10:59 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account