fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Canon R6V BNIB

  
 
Amamiya
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Canon R6V BNIB


     Canon R6V

Sold


Price: $2,400.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: FedEx


I'm selling a brand new Canon R6 V body that came from the body + lens kit.

Purchased directly from Canon USA. I only needed the RF 20–50mm PZ lens, so I’m selling the camera body at a small discount. The body is brand new and has never been used.

Receipt can be provided for registration and warranty purposes.

Zelle or PayPal Friends & Family preferred. PayPal Goods & Services is accepted, but the buyer must cover the fee.

Price is net to me and shipping is not included.

Feel free to message me with any questions or if you’re interested.




© Amamiya 2026





© Amamiya 2026





© Amamiya 2026





© Amamiya 2026





© Amamiya 2026





© Amamiya 2026





© Amamiya 2026





© Amamiya 2026




Jun 27, 2026 at 02:55 PM
njfantastico
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Canon R6V BNIB


It's difficult to buy from someone completely new without any feedback or just a few posts. Do you have a website, some social media, would you mind showing your Canon receipt? I am very interested, but its difficult to trust a complete unknown? Maybe include the Paypal fee for your first transaction?


Jun 29, 2026 at 11:37 AM
Amamiya
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Canon R6V BNIB


I understand your concern. I’m pretty new to this forum and started selling items here last year, but I’ve sold quite a few items with no issues.

I mainly sell my camera gear locally through Facebook Marketplace, and I also have this camera listed there. I can PM you my Facebook link and the Canon receipt if you’d like to verify.

For PayPal Goods & Services, I’m okay with using it, but the buyer would need to cover the fee since I’ve already lowered the camera price.



Jun 29, 2026 at 01:05 PM
njfantastico
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #4 · Sold: Canon R6V BNIB


I see that you have claimed to have sold 3 items, yet no one tagged the post for feedback nor did you get any feedback, which tells someone like me, whom has a ton of feedback, that the item was not sold here or something else. If you want to post up your receipt on the listing, that will help. If you want to show your FB page, website, and social media accounts on your profile, those will also help. Otherwise, I like most others on FM will most likely pass on your item. Ysultan has the same item, new in the box for $2449 shipped and he has a few hundred positive feedbacks, just FYI. I want you to be successful here on FM, but you will need to prove that you are whom you say you are and you have the actual item.


Jun 29, 2026 at 02:04 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account