fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Nikon Z7II

  
 
cpterm
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Nikon Z7II


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Nikon Z7II

Sold


Price: $1,270.00
Payment method: non fee payment Zelle, Venmo, non-cc PayPal, in person cash
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS priority insured to con US included


It is in very nice condition and fully functional. I could not find any noticeable scratches or dents on the body. Both shoulder Screen and back LCD screen have screen protectors on them, so they are free of any damage.

The last picture shows the shutter count: 24,083. I rarely recorded videos with it.

This is the USA version. I do not have the original box. I have the warranty card with the matching serial number if you would like to verify it. My camera was stolen before, so I personally understand the concern about having something with a matching S/N.

The package includes:

* 1 battery
* 1 charger
* Original manual and warranty card
* A nice SmallRig L-bracket

I would prefer a no-fee payment method such as Zelle, PayPal (non-credit card payment), or Venmo.


























































Jun 27, 2026 at 02:13 PM
Dr_Fishy
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: Nikon Z7II


tagging for feedback


Jul 06, 2026 at 09:55 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account