fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica M10 Silver Chrome 20001 with Box, Complete + extras, 98.5% MINT

  
 
bherman
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica M10 Silver Chrome 20001 with Box, Complete + extras, 98.5% MINT


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   FS: Leica M10 Silver Chrome 20001 with Box, Complete + extras, 98.5% MINT

Sold


Price: $4,450.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


I have for sale a Leica M10 Silver Chrome 20001 with Box, Complete - 98.5% MINT
The camera has seen very little use, as I have primarily been using my Q3 and SL2.

I see no marks on the body other than one, tiny, very faint, bright mark on the shutter speed dial. The sensor is clean, the lens mount is near-perfect, the LCD has had a glass protector since day one (I just replaced it with a brand-new one), and the base plate is new, since the camera has had a grip on it from the beginning.

Overall, I rate the camera as 98.5% mint (most would call it mint) It comes in the inner and outer box, cap, battery charger, battery, booklets, and cables. I will include an extra Leica BP-SCL5 battery, that was purchased new only a few months ago.
.
Asking: $4450.00 (net to me) shipped within the USA.

**This is the same one as listed for $4350.00. The lower priced one does not include the extra battery and the higher priced deal does**

More batteries and accessories are available for sale.

You won't find a nicer one!
















































Jun 26, 2026 at 05:07 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account