fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: ***SOLD*** Tamron 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD for SONY E Full Fram...

  
 
KE_Photo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: ***SOLD*** Tamron 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD for SONY E Full Frame A058S


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Tamron 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD SONY E A058S



Sold 3 following


Price: $1,200.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: I will cover shipping and insurance.


Amazing lens I was hardly ever able to use - as a result it's in near perfect condition. OEM Box and papers - Model A058S Near Mint - just a few very minor marks (shown) - EX - more photos available on request. Excuse the dust specks - these were quick iPhone pics going through my entire inventory to list - so I wasn't being fastidious.

I will cover shipping and insurance.
No sales tax.

Prices are NET to me (add 3% for PayPal G&S or Credit Card)

Transparency -
I’m a long term member here and DPR with tons of web/social media links and contact info on my websites and can be reached by text, email and phone.
Buyers should have a good reputation on FM and be willing to provide verifiable information. 
In other words - If someone acts shady or has no reputation anywhere I will probably decline to sell.
































Edited on Jul 05, 2026 at 05:40 PM · View previous versions



Jun 25, 2026 at 11:36 AM
KE_Photo
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: ***SOLD*** Tamron 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD for SONY E Full Frame A058S


Bump


Jul 01, 2026 at 12:31 PM
coolpix43
Offline
• • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: ***SOLD*** Tamron 35-150mm F/2-2.8 Di III VXD for SONY E Full Frame A058S


PM sent


Jul 04, 2026 at 09:14 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account