fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fuji X100VI (silver - made in Japan version)

  
 
smtyoda
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fuji X100VI (silver - made in Japan version)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Fuji X100VI (silver)



Sold 1 following


Price: $1,850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: CONUS shipping included


Camera is in excellent shape with one cosmetic exception...there is a small scuff on the upper left corner near the viewfinder. I didn't even notice it until I took pictures. Everything functions great, especially the IS. The camera menu shows 2500 as the shutter count.

I'm including an extra OEM battery, third-party charger, lens filter (for weather-proofing), and lens hood as well as all the original equipment (battery, cable, strap, cap, box, and documentation).

This is manufactured in Japan if that matters to you.

Shipping to CONUS is included but price is net to me with your option of payment service.

As always, PM me with any questions!






X100VI package







X100VI front







X100VI left side







X100VI right side







X100VI bottom







X100VI top




Jun 24, 2026 at 04:46 PM
darkxanthos
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Fuji X100VI (silver - made in Japan version)


I’m interested. I’ll PM.


Jun 30, 2026 at 06:39 PM
darkxanthos
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: Fuji X100VI (silver - made in Japan version)


Ah apparently I can’t PM without paying. Do I need to PM or are you able to PM me? I got referred to this post from someone who I had bought the x100vi through on r/photomarket but they had to cancel.


Jun 30, 2026 at 06:43 PM
Denspeedracer
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: Fuji X100VI (silver - made in Japan version)


tag for feedback


Jul 09, 2026 at 05:49 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account