fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Lumix 20mm f/1.7II SILVER for Lumix 20mm f/1.7II BLACK (or OM...

  
 
Pingophile
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Lumix 20mm f/1.7II SILVER for Lumix 20mm f/1.7II BLACK (or OM System 20mm Pro)


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Lumix 20mm f/1.7II Silver for Lumix 20mm f/1.7II Black (or OM System 20mm Pro)

Withdrawn


Price: $1.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Yeah....I know....I am a bit flaky but why not.

I have a brand new (used for six shots) Panasonic Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 Mark II in Silver that I would like to trade for either the identical lens in black or an OM System 20mm f/1.4 pro (with cash added from my side, of course).

The silver Lumix is just past its return period. Comes in original packaging with OEM front and rear caps and anything else that was in the original box. Absolutely perfect condition.

Camera in pic is not included ;-). Lemme know if you have one of these to swap. Thanks!








Jun 24, 2026 at 03:28 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account