p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II — Like New, Box + All Accessories
Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II (SEL2470GM2)
Sold
Price: $1,995.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Free shipping (CONUS only) Insured and signature required. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment.
For sale: Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II (SEL2470GM2) in like new condition, in the box with all accessories.
The Sony FE 24-70mm f/2.8 GM II is not only smaller and lighter than the previous generation, it also features a variety of optical, focusing, and handling upgrades, catering to both photo and video applications, that make this the most well-rounded G Master zoom to date.
- Purchased new from Adorama in December 2024 as part of the A7RV kit. Original receipt available to buyer on request.
- Glass is flawless. No scratches, haze, fungus, separation, or dust on front or rear elements.
- Autofocus is fast, smooth, and silent. No issues.
- Cosmetic condition: no marks, scuffs, or wear on the barrel. Zoom ring is tight. Looks new.
- Comes with the original box, papers, and ALL original accessories (front and rear caps, lens hood). Everything that came in the box is included.
- Single owner. US model. Always stored in a padded case when not in use.
Price: $1,995 net to me. Free shipping included (CONUS).
Payment: PayPal G&S only (buyer covers fees).
No trades, no international shipping. Will ship within 1 business day of cleared payment.
Bought this and the rest of my Sony GM kit for a documentary project in Asia. I returned early and the gear barely got used. Now I need to move it all because I have too much money tied up in equipment I am not using.
Check my other listings for the A7RV body, 14mm GM, and 70-200mm GM OSS II. I also have a brand new battery grip and extra batteries available. Buying multiple items? PM me for a bundle discount.
I am new to FM so bear with me. Thanks for looking!