fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Sony G Master FE 35mm F1.4

  
 
chouseworth
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Sony G Master FE 35mm F1.4


  Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Sony G Master FE 35mm F1.4



Sold 2 following


Price: $850.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear


Bought this lens here on FM a month ago for a trip to Ireland. It is in pristine condition, and sharp as expected, but I found that I did not use it very much in Ireland. I preferred using my Sigma 24-70 2.8 DG DN II. Price as indicated includes ground shipping in the US. Add 3% for standard PP.



Jun 20, 2026 at 09:33 AM
Schrambo
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #2 · Sold: Sony G Master FE 35mm F1.4


Tag for feedback


Aug 02, 2026 at 10:10 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account