fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Fujifilm XF30mmf2.8 Macro

  
 
abelpine
Offline
• •
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #1 · Sold: Fujifilm XF30mmf2.8 Macro


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   XF30mmf2.8

Sold


Price: $375.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority Insured


Hey all,

I love this lens and will miss it, but I need something a little faster for an upcoming trip.

I can’t afford to own similar focal lengths.

The lens is in like-new condition. Random dust around the body, but not scuffed. I wiped it down and cleaned it. The lens is in perfect mechanical order.

It’s such a good all around lens that I used it for a wedding, edc, and macro photography. It can get so close to the subject that I often stop it down to f8 and sometimes that focal plane is too narrow!

TRADES:
XF35f1.4
XF35f2
Voigtlander 35f1.2
Voigtlander 27f2
Zeiss 32f1.8

Included:
Lens
Fujifilm front cap
Fujifilm hood
Third party mount cap
K&F 43mm Nano-K UV filter
Box

*Price is net to me. Standard shipping included*



















































































Jun 18, 2026 at 01:15 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account