p.1 #1 · Sold: SONY A7V -- LIKE NEW -- with extras
Sony a7 V body with SmallRig baseplate
Sold6 following
Price: $2,425.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: UPS Ground
Selling a "Like New" Sony a7V body. *less than 100 mechanical shutter actuations.* Body is mint - no scratches or scuffs.
I purchased it on May 1 from Cardinal Camera and will include the receipt. This is a reposting of a previous ad. It was sold to Jonathan (who is pretty well known here) and he returned it to me as he’s not a Sony guy. It has had very little handling and looks to be brand new. As I do with all my cameras (and phones), I installed a screen protector on day 1.
Package includes all that it came with - retail box, battery, etc.
As pictured, you'll also receive a SmallRig baseplate (Arca-compatible). And as a bonus, I’ll toss in an OWC 480 gb Type A CFExpress card.
$2,425 net - Insured ground shipping included - Continental USA. I'll ship it out promptly upon your payment.
PayPal FF, Venmo only. Check my feedback here and rest assured, you'll get what you paid for!