fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Canon RF 15-35mm F/2.8L IS

  
 
orangefirefish
Online
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Canon RF 15-35mm F/2.8L IS


     Canon RF 15-35mm f/2.8L IS

Withdrawn


Price: $1,575.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean


Thinning out my RF collection, I have too many RF wides right now so few more might be coming.
Lens is in excellent working condition. Will include original canon pouch and original caps, hood. Glass is pristine.

Price is net of fees and includes ground shipping in CONUS. Regular Paypal or Paypal fee free is accepted. Buyer can add insurance optionally.























Jun 16, 2026 at 04:09 PM
Merckxax
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Withdrawn: Canon RF 15-35mm F/2.8L IS


The RF 15-35mm is a great lens. If I didn’t already own one I would buy another. I still have an old ef 16-35mm f/4 and the 11-24mm. They are both good lenses but the RF 15-35mm is at least as sharp and a manageable size.


Jun 17, 2026 at 05:20 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account