fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: (Or FT) Canon R6 Mark III Body Only - Excellent Condition

  
 
orangefirefish
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: (Or FT) Canon R6 Mark III Body Only - Excellent Condition


 Item updated in the last 24 hours Item price reduced in the last 24 hours   Canon R6 Mark III Body Only - Excellent Condition

Sold


Price: $2,350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Up for sale is a Canon R6 Mark III. It's in excellent condition and I primarily used it for video. I've taken very few photos and I tried to get a shutter count, but exif viewers don't currently work to extract that data. Going by the file number on my images I'd estimate the count to be around 1,500, but at the same time I've also used the electronic shutter which doesn't create wear and tear on the camera. So rest assured the camera has very little shutter use, and as mentioned I've really just used this for its video capabilities. I couldn't find meaningful wear on the body, the screen is in original condition, and I'll let the pictures do the talking on condition. This will ship in the original kit box but is body only, includes the unused strap, original LP-E6P battery, battery cover, LC-E6E charger, and some paperwork. Any questions please ask!

Price is net of any fees, I can accept regular Paypal or fee-free payments, and I will include ground shipping in the CONUS- you can option on insurance which I can calculate prior to payment. I would also be interested in trade for a similar condition Sony A7 V body, with added cash from my end depending on condition.






























































Edited on Jul 30, 2026 at 12:26 AM · View previous versions



Jun 16, 2026 at 03:54 PM
Shoeman82
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Sold: (Or FT) Canon R6 Mark III Body Only - Excellent Condition


Sending PM


Jun 25, 2026 at 06:49 AM
orangefirefish
Offline
• • • •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #3 · Sold: (Or FT) Canon R6 Mark III Body Only - Excellent Condition


Trade is pending.


Aug 03, 2026 at 12:54 AM
bburck
Online
• •
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #4 · Sold: (Or FT) Canon R6 Mark III Body Only - Excellent Condition


Tag for feedback


Aug 12, 2026 at 04:37 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account