Price: $2,900.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9 Shows signs of use, but very clean Shipping instructions: Seller covers shipping.
Selling my Leica CM Camera. Excellent condition. Fully functional and cosmetically it is pretty nice. Just the battery cover has some blemishing but that’s pretty typical on these cameras. Comes with original box and paperwork, strap, extra batteries, Leica felt soft pouch and obviously the camera. I have many more pictures and videos upon request. I have listed some basics of info about the camera below. Asking price reflects what I paid minus some money. Asking $2900 net shipped to you if you’re in the continental US.
Sweet camera! When Leica teased their new upcoming film camera, they included pics of the CM. So I thought they were going to release a new CM which would have made total sense as there is a market for a high end new p&s (any new p&s actually).
Instead they rebadge the MP and released it as the M6…. Le sigh.