fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Bought: 907x 100c

  
 
pgopinath
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Bought: 907x 100c


 Item updated in the last 24 hours    Hasselblad 907x 100C

Bought


Price: $0.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new


Sold my 907/50. Actively looking for a 907/100 for an immediate purchase. It must be in mint condition with all accessories as delivered from factory.

I am flexible wrt payment methods. If you have a decent transaction history here I will be comfortable with a PPFF payment otherwise it will have to be PPGS and we can negotiate shipping.

I am in Boulder, Co.

Thanks



Jun 10, 2026 at 08:00 AM
thisisgar
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: Off
p.1 #2 · Bought: 907x 100c


Tag


Jun 22, 2026 at 12:22 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account