fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Withdrawn: Vintage Rolleiflex Automat K4A 3.5 +case, caps +BRIGHT SCREEN...

  
 
jimbocurtis
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Withdrawn: Vintage Rolleiflex Automat K4A 3.5 +case, caps +BRIGHT SCREEN upgrade installed


     Vintage Rolleiflex Automat K4A 3.5 +case, caps +BRIGHT SCREEN upgrade installed

Withdrawn


Price: $425.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: shipping and PayPal fee included


Rolleiflex Automat K4A from around 1951, if I am not mistaken. I've had this for some while now and have taken many fine images with it. I recently ran a test roll through it and it looks good- some sample photos from last week that were taken with this camera are on the ad. I recently got a 2.8F Rollei and now some things have got to go in order to pay for it.

One nice upgrade this has is that I put in a Rick Oleson bright screen and it made a huge difference in viewing and focussing. Features diagonal split screen and focus ring area. Excellent focussing on this now! All functions appear proper- body in good condition, leather shows wear/age. Very night, lightweight camera and smooth focus, shutter and aperture. I just loaded a roll of Kentmere 400 in it so you can shoot with that right away.


























































May 28, 2026 at 07:41 PM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account