fredmiranda.com
Login

Moderated by: Fred Miranda
  

FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

  

Sold: Leica OEM Base Plate (black) for Leica M10, M10-r, M10-P, and M10M...

  
 
Emerphoto
Offline
•
Upload & Sell: On
p.1 #1 · Sold: Leica OEM Base Plate (black) for Leica M10, M10-r, M10-P, and M10M near mint


     Leica OEM Base Plate (black) for Leica M10, M10-r, M10-P, and M10M near mint

Sold


Price: $165.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ups or Fedex grnd. $15


Leica base plate for black M10 cameras. Near mint condition ( just the slightest signs of usage). I did remove the stickers. I had purchased a new plate thinking I lost this one, then I found it a few months later. Sells for $275 new.























May 24, 2026 at 10:57 AM







FM Forums | Buy & Sell Photo-Gear | Join Upload & Sell

    
 

Welcome back
Log in to your account