Price: $455.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new Shipping instructions: UPS included, PayPal no fee or add 3.5% for G&S
Alright, you know how it goes. You buy a bundle because the deal is too good to pass up, but you end up only using one specific piece of gear? Yep, that’s how we got here.
I’m thinning out the gear bag and parting ways with a Nikon NIKKOR Z 35mm f/1.4 lens. What’s the deal with it?
• The Condition: Excellent condition. It’s been lightly used, never abused, and spent 95% of its life sitting safely in a padded case.
• Why am I selling? Turns out, I’m strictly a telephoto guy. I like zooming way in from a distance. This 35mm is a total weapon for street photography, landscapes, and video storytelling, but it just doesn’t fit my personal style.
• How’s it shoot? It is scary sharp. And at f/1.4, the background blur is incredibly smooth. If you want that cinematic look or need to shoot in low light, this is the cheat code.
• What you get: The lens, the matching hood, and both caps. No missing pieces, no weird hacks required.
The Verdict: If you want a top-tier, fast prime lens for your Nikon Z camera without paying full-blown retail price for a brand-new one, this is your chance.